Ticker

Calorie Counter

Monday, May 3, 2010

HCG P2D26

Down another 1.2lbs...SO the safe chocolate delight, raspberry vinaigrette, cranberries and walnuts did NOT hurt me:)  They were maybe 1/2 a handful...or less even of each plus less than the norm 3.5oz of chicken so all together all the protein maybe came to 3.5oz.  Going to play with it...but maybe the tired feeling after eating chocolate I had yesterday was due to not taking vitamins the 2 or so days prior.

LUNCH~Taco Salad

1 1/2 C lettuce
3.5oz burger meat mix
1/2 C tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice and green chilis
2T ACV

I need to learn how to use my webcam...have had one all these years and when I first got a computer with them I thought how cool but then never used it.  I have thought about maybe starting to VLOG some of this...I don't know shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment