Ticker

Calorie Counter

Monday, May 31, 2010

End of HCG P2

Well due to HIGH stress levels the last 2 weeks and not totally focused I still lost a total of 31lbs and 23 inches.  I am retaining a lot in my belly and ankles and I am guessing it is stress.  Today is my last of drops day so am doing a steak day and of course my next 3 days are w/o drops to set things in stone.  Hoping to drop a few more pounds, but am ending at 259:)  I started at a fluctuating 290-293.  I went by 290 so am totally happy with results despite the ups and downs between TOM and tests hubby had to go thru and then finally being diagnosed with Cancer and put in for immediate surgery and spending a week in the hospital.  All things considering how I stuck to protocol as well as I did is beyond me other than out of it all it is ALL I had control over.  I am not going to lie and say I ate strictly on diet but did the best I could to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment