Ticker

Calorie Counter

Saturday, April 17, 2010

HCG P2D12

Such a crazy night/day I forgot not only to take my vitamins I didn't weigh in.  Ah well probably just as well since I didn't get much sleep last night.  Yep it is the weekend again.  Took Chip to be spayed poor love seems to be in so much pain tonight:(  Definitely don't want any babies from her though and she isn't the nicest dog on earth when cycling...as it turns out we caught her prior to going into a 2nd heat cycle within 4 months of the last one!!

Anyhow back on subject basically been a looong exhausting 24hours and I most likely won't weigh in until Monday morning due to lack of sleep.  No point in setting myself up mentally right?  Esp since today despite my great loss thus far I really wanted Pizza for dinner...I refrained.

Lunch while waiting for Chips spay I had a salad with grilled chicken and the only option for dressing was honey mustard so took it...otherwise was ranch and they were out of lemons.  I only used 1/2 of what they gave me so maybe I will be ok...if not I am still happy with my choices of the day.

Dinner I had the HCG friendly version of Chili and 2 melba toast.

I did get in a gallon of water but no fruit.  I took an apple with me and my son got hungry so I gave it to him...the life of a mom I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment