Ticker

Calorie Counter

Sunday, April 11, 2010

How my day Looks


1.morning drops (water)
2.approved fruit (mid morning) typically grapefruit
3.approved protein with 2 cups of approved veggies
4 afternoon drops (water, green tea)
5.approved fruit (mid afternoon)
6.approved protein with 2 cups of veggies
7.before dinner drops(water, green tea)


For a total around 500 calories  I take my drops approx 15 mins prior to eating.


I also try to get in 1 8 oz glass of warm water with 3T of ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) with a packet or 2 of Stevia.  You can also make a vinaigrette and use over salads this is a MUCH easier method.  I am not always great at getting in both my fruits but do fine on the rest.  Sometimes I get busy and forget to eat because I am not hungry.  


Ideally you should get in 5-6 mini meals a day to keep blood sugars up and also keeps hunger at bay.  I believe you can have black coffee...I am not a fan so skip it altogether!  However I did just read about putting flavored stevia in coffee helps with those of us that are non black coffee drinkers.  So I might give that a shot I don't know.


Hope this might be of some help to anyone in need:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment