Ticker

Calorie Counter

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HCG P2D9

Scale down 2lbs!!  Woohoo to lose while ON my TOM....wowsers now that is what I am talking about lol.  I am finding my greater losses is when I eat over 500 calories.  Like yesterday was 518 approximate calories.  Going to test the theory and eat a shade over 500 as it might be my bodies sweet spot.  So if you find you are losing less than 1 lbs/day (though keep in mind stalls are normal as it is your body adjusting) keep track of what you are eating, how much and see if you see a pattern  and adjust accordingly.

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art38036.asp Apple Cider Vinegar uses

1/2 grapefruit

Lunch: ground beef with onions, cilantro, basil, in a Dijon mustard and no salt added ketchup mix on spinach, and cucumbers.

Dinner: ground beef mix with tomatoes and green beans

Apple

Yikes well I went well over because I had burger meat at both meals....ah well such is life right?

No comments:

Post a Comment