Ticker

Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Motivational Quotes

I am on Facebook Fan Page for Liquid HCG and I seriously am addicted to the page to help keep me going on my weightloss journey.  This mornings question was what are you motivational quotes to keep you going so thought I would share the good ones that came thru.


  • A minute on my lips forever on my hips (boy ain't the the truth)
  • If it is "white" don't BITE!!! (ei Flour, sugar, etc...)
  • the first bite tastes the same as the last, so why all the bites in between?
  • If its white ...its not right!!
  • Reach for your mate instead of your plate (Sure my hubby would enjoy this one lol)
  • We are learning to eat to live not living to eat
  • If you bite it you write it (for those keeping food journals)
  • new bathing suit or outfit you really like 2 sizes too small and have it hanging in the bathroom where it can see it on all those extra visits to the bathroom
  • When dealing with junk food leftovers remember -- it either goes to waste or to waist. Throw them away!!
  • Don't dig your grave with your own knife and fork (ouch but guess it is working for somebody)
  • One should eat to live, not live to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment