Everyone experiences this at some point...it is most likely your body readjusting to the new changes. This is normal and expected with almost every person that cycles through the HCG diet. Women seem to see weight loss in a stair-step like fashion. It comes off for a period of time then evens out for a while. The plateau can last from a couple days to a week. The key is to stay compliant to the diet, even if the scale is not moving. Many people during this time may not see weight loss but they continue to lose inches, keep an eye out for that. It's important to remember that it's not the day by day weight loss, but what happens from start to finish.
A couple things to keep in mind:
1. Be sure that you are only eating foods on the approved food list.
2. Make sure that you're eating enough food and not neglecting proteins or veggies. Do not drop you're calorie count below 500 cals. It will definitely slow your progress!
3. Be sure to drink at least 64 oz of water each day, preferable 1/2 your body weight in ounces. (If one weighs 180 lbs they should try and drink 90 oz/day). Also, water with lemon helps with weight loss.
4. If you continue to plateau than try an apple or mini-steak day.
5. Lastly, It's important to remember the closer you get to your "Ideal Body Weight" the slower the weight comes off.